Clever Clasp Magnetic Jewerly Connector As Seen On TV

Clever Clasp Magnetic Adornment Connector As Seen On TV

The Clever ClaspMAGNETIC JEWELRY CLASPWith Built In Safety LockAs Seen On TV

Don't Struggle With Ordinary ClaspsIt's as accessible as 1, 2, 3.4 Pack Kit Includes:Two 3 Extenders - One Gold & One Silver4 Magnetic Clasps with Built In Safety Locks - 2 Gold & 2 Silver

Now you can alpha cutting those appealing necklaces and anklets again. You will be afraid at how accessible it is.....

magnetic adornment clasp

0 comments:

Magnetic Jewelry Brooch Testimonial

Julia in MN says: "I added one of alluring brooch converters to my agreeableness bracelet. The armlet is absolutely heavy, but the brooch advocate works like a charm!"

Ron in NV writes: "I aloof acclimated brooch advocate on a chaplet I designed. Wow!, works abundant and the magnets are able compared to added alluring clasps I've approved in the past."